Your Ad Here



Posani Krishna Murali donated seven and half lac rupees to Dr. Gopichand of Star Hospitals to operate hearts of nine needy kids.

Posani Krishna Murali said:

Posani Krishna Murali organized the 50 days function of his 1st Jan release Mental Krishna tonight at Prasad Labs. Muthyala Subbayya, Tammareddy Bharadwaja and R Narayana Murthy attended this function as guests.

This is my first film as solo hero and it became successful. I always help people if I have money. I made money through Mental Krishna. That’s why I donated money for the heart operation of 9 kids. My next film as hero is ‘Rajavari Chepala Cheruvu’. If this film becomes a hit, I will donate money for heart operation of 20 kids. If Praja Rajyam Party becomes a hit, I will do it for 1000 kids. I liked the policies of Praja Rajyam Party and that is the reason why I joined PRP.
0 COMMENTS

0 comments: